4

 Student omens before the exam


Topical tips for the student

As a rule, all teachers clearly believe that the best omen for the student can only be a learned and prepared exam, because then no exam assignment will not cause ridiculous surprise, and in emotionally unstable students - tears in their eyes.


However, students at all times are looking for easy solutions to their problems, and instead of cramming notes, they try to find that effective sign, which will allow "for free" to get a positive mark in the credit book.

Everyone has long understood that such omens do not work, but from this understanding the students' faith in their power does not decrease. And this is understandable: it is much easier to believe in all sorts of nonsense, scientifically unfounded, than to finally engage in tight preparation for the subject.


And here the students are divided into three categories, where the first are sure that superstitions can not be trusted, the second - doubts the effectiveness of precepts, but is afraid to bring the "wrath of God", but the third is convinced that even perfectly learned the subject without precepts pass with a positive mark, alas, will not succeed. And in general: almost all students of higher educational institutions believe in such predictions, or they want very much to believe in it.


My omens from student life

I learned about the existence of omens, when I was a first-year student, namely - on the eve of the first session. Of course, I had perfectly prepared the examination program, but just in case I slept overnight on a medical reference book, and in the morning I forgot to wash my hair as if by chance.


I came to the exam, and I wanted to be, I could not stand it. And then to enter the audience: a friend pushes to the side, saying, "On the right foot come in, otherwise you will not pass. I was so nervous, I mixed up my legs and did everything as usual. I slept through the whole exam: no, of course, I created a semblance of presence, but in the shower I was asleep and did not even think of waking up. The result - the first "fail", and stamp - bad luck worked.


Since then I, like all my classmates, blindly believed in omens, and the audience came only with the right foot. By the way, to be on the medical directory I never stopped, and with a washed head at the exam and never saw me no teacher. And what, in fact it is much better to use several omens at once, that one worked.


Common omens among students

Well, it is now clear that you can enter the exam only from the right foot, otherwise the exam is simply doomed to failure. However, among other no less effective omens, the following points should be highlighted:

  1.  If on the way to university you meet a future mother, you should stop her and politely ask any number. The value that she will say, and will correspond to the number of the exam ticket. So such a hint helps to prepare in advance for the answer to that ticket.
  2. Before you go to the exam, don't forget to ask your family, friends and acquaintances to remember you at a certain time "with unkind quiet words". As you know, if a person is scolded, it means that to pass even the most difficult exam he will not have great difficulty.
  3. Before leaving, it is recommended to all students to put a nickel under the heel, which, in theory, should bring luck, good luck, mental clarity and the ability to get out of any situation. Yes, by the way, it is desirable that it should not jingle and do not attract extraneous attention.


Perhaps these omens are the most common, although there are plenty of superstitions for modern students. You should not take someone else's omens, and it is better to choose for yourself your own, which have already been tested in practice more than once and really contribute to the successful passing of exams.


Resources:

https://traleeprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/wp_dndcf7_uploads/2021/04/5_14.pdf